Sous vide is a cooking technique that involves food being cooked at precise temperatures. The purpose is to deliver consistent and perfectly made food. A variety of high-end restaurants have been using the method to achieve the exact level of doneness. Joule sous vide is the smallest tool in the market to make a perfect steak. The water heats up quickly, and you get to eat faster. The availability of tools like these has made it possible for homeowners to get precision cooking done.
What is Sous Vide Cooking About?
Temperature control is a popular aspect of sous vide cooking that other methods can rarely achieve. Traditional methods of making food may not offer you adequate temperature control, and the food may lose its flavour. Overcooking leaves a chewy texture at times. However, with sous vide method comes quite a few benefits –
- One can expect consistent results because of the use of precise temperature.
- The food retains its moisture and comes out tender and juicy.
- A lot of food prepared traditionally loses its volume. But sous vide does not let that happen, and there is no wastage of food.
- Cooking with other methods may require tremendous attention, but with this technique, one gets flexibility. There is no fear of overcooking with the help of precise temperature control.
Why is Joule Sous Vide a Smart Tool?
- Joule sous vide offers the perks of visual doneness. You can choose how well you want the food, and the rest is taken care of automatically.
- There is no requirement for any clips. The magnet can hold any pot, maintaining the perfect balance.
- Skilled like hundreds of guides, it can cook any piece of meat for either custard or veggies.
- The tool is compatible with wifi and Bluetooth. You can connect it with your iPhone or android and cook from anywhere around the house.
- Another intelligent feature includes voice control. Dirty hands are regular while preparing food. All you need is to speak and command to do the needful.
- It allows you to control time and temperature to get the desired results. Get your steak in the way you want.
How Does the Tool Work?
Joule is a slim cylinder resembling the relay baton. You will need to lower it into the pot, take the water to the desired temperature and hold it. The food in the bag will be cooked at the same temperature and never go beyond it. One can get away with the fear of overcooking and food turning brown.
Any quality freezer bag would do the work. However, do not forget to blow the air before sealing the bag. A vacuum sealer gives exemplary results, and the cooked food can be kept even for a month. It is a perfect tool for someone keen on precision cooking.
Over one million meals have been prepared using the tool. There are many sous vide tools, but joule stands out among the crowd. The Bluetooth and wifi controls take it to the next-level tech and leave behind its competitors. Other tools are bulky compared to the joule. Its physical attributes are another point that makes it a feasible choice. It is small with no buttons and screens and almost zero interference.
It is completely waterproof with a magnetic holding that keeps it steady. It can quickly heat the water even in a big pot. It maintains a consistent temperature and brings out some of the perfect delicacies. The small tool is impressive and can slide into kitchen drawers. The user-friendly design has led to its growing demand. So, look for the top distributors and get your sous vide tool today.