Freshly made, full folded pizzas without the use of a pizza oven
1. Turn the oven on to around 250 degrees around 15 minutes before you begin prepping. Roll and stretch the dough into a circular shape roughly the size of a dinner plate, spray a tray with a couple of squirts of your oil spray.
2. To a pan add your chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp of garlic powder, the parsley, basil and red wine vinegar. Let simmer on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently
3. In another pan add the butter, the remaining 1 tsp of garlic powder, the onion and mushrooms, stirring frequently until softened for around 3-4 minutes
4. Once your tomatoes have thickened and become a little more sauce-like spread evenly on only one half of your pizza base, leave around 1cm space from the edge. Turn your oven down to between 180-200 degrees
5. Add the cheese and your toppings and season (again only to the half of the pizza with sauce on). Then take the top half and fold over onto the base with the toppings. Roll the bottom edge over the top edge to seal. Spray top of your pizza with a couple of sprays of oil
6. Place calzone into the oven and let cook for 10-15 minutes until the dough is golden. Enjoy!