Clean and healthy homemade fish cakes, prepare and cook in 35 minutes for an under 500 calories evening meal.
1. Boil potatoes for 30 mins in hot water then drain when soft
2. Add splash of milk and mash, leave to rest
3. In a blender blast bread until crumbs, put 3/4 into a bowl leave the other 1/4 in blender
4. Add onion, spinach, chilli, garlic, capers and coriander to blender and blitz until fine, then add to mashed potatoes
5. Blitz cod loin and tuna fleetingly in blender and then add to potato and veg mix, crack in egg and mix well
6. Shape with hands into palm-sized cakes then roll in breadcrumbs
7. Lightly fry in a small amount of olive oil to seal and then place in the oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy!