A classic Spanish favourite, this chicken and chorizo dish doesn't reply on hours of cooking or even Paella rice
1. Heat a pan on medium heat then add the oil, add in chicken breasts, chorizo, chilli flakes and garlic powder. Allow chicken to brown for around 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn’t stick
2. Add the peppers and stir in the ketchup and a splash of water
3. Heat your rice in the microwave for 1 minute and then transfer it into the pan, add another splash of water and the tomato puree and stir (continue stirring for another 2-4 minutes)
4. Then the coriander and plum tomatoes and stir until tomatoes slightly soften
5. Finally, stir in the cream cheese until melted and season (1-2 minutes) then serve with olives and lemon to garnish. ¡Provecho!